Motor Trade Insurance Package
- by fire explosion self ignition or lightning ;
- by burglary housebreaking or theft ;
- by riot and strike;
- by earthquake (fire and shock damage)
- by flood typhoon hurricane storm tempest inundation cyclone hailstorm frost
- by accidental external means
- by malicious act
- by terrorist activity
- whilst in transit by road
- by landslide/rockslide
- Company will indemnify the insured in the event of an accident caused by or arising out of the use of the vehicle against all sums including claimant's costs and expenses which the insured shall become legally liable to pay in respect of death of or bodily injury to any person caused by or arising out of the use (including the loading and/or unloading) of the vehicle.
- Damage to property caused by the use (including the loading and/or unloading) of the vehicle.
Any loss/damage to the vehicle and/or its accessories will not be covered if caused by any of the following events:
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown, failures or breakage's nor for damage caused by overloading or strain nor for loss or damage to accessories by burglary, housebreaking or theft unless the vehicle insured is stolen at the same time.
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle insured is damaged at the same time in which case the liability of the Company is limited to 50% of the cost of the replacement.
- Any accidental loss or damage suffered whilst the insured or any person driving the vehicle with the knowledge and consent of the insured is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
Have us call you
- RENEW YOUR POLICY
- BUY NEW POLICY